This blog is the second in a series of six blogs which look at past extension constructions, to find out how the new living areas have shaped the lives of our customers who purchased them.
Three years ago, our customers came to us looking a glass roof extension to use as a dining space. They wanted a conservatory to not only be contemporary but to also blend into the existing style of the property. We all agreed on a ‘Glass Lean-To Conservatory ‘. Using top quality products and modern glass, we are able to design and build a glass structure that can be used all year round. Our customers are so happy, they recommended their daughter to us, who now also has a beautiful Budget Designer HomeWorks modern extension.
Three years (12 seasons) have passed since we built the extension, so we came back to find out what life has really been like inside their extension.
1. Three years have passed since we designed your glass Lean-To conservatory. Are you happy with it? “Yes, we are very happy with it”.
2. How do you and your family tend to use the conservatory? “We use it mostly for dining. Sometimes up to eight people”.
3. What is the most memorable experience you have had in the conservatory? “Last Christmas was very special. We had lots of family over and the conservatory came into its own”.
4. Would you like to add anything else about your conservatory, or your experience with us? “It’s lovely to sit in the room eating, watching the sunset. The glass extension really brings the outdoors indoors”.
5. Are you able to sit in the glass roof conservatory all year round? “Yes”.
6. Would you recommend us to family and friends? “Yes. Actually, my daughter got a sunroom from yourselves just recently on the back of how nice my conservatory is”.