Modern Gable-Fronted Sunroom review is part of a series of six articles which look at past extension constructions, to find out how the new living areas have shaped the lives of our customers who purchased them.
Four years ago, our customer came to us looking for us to replace an existing conservatory, so we popped out to see them and quickly worked out which solution would best suit their family. We all agreed that a gable-fronted Supalite roof sunroom would suit the style of their existing property. With the sunroom we went for large anthracite grey windows to bring sunlight into the living space and a sliding patio door, which can be opened up completely to invite the garden indoors.
Four years (16 seasons) have passed since we built the extension, so we came back to find out what life has really been like inside their extension.
1. Almost four years have passed since we designed your gable-fronted sunroom. Are you happy with it? “Yes, very happy”.
2. How do you and your family tend to use the extension? “We use the extension during the day, and in the evening; as somewhere for us to relax”.
3. What is the most memorable experience you have had in the sunroom? “The kids enjoy the extension very much. We all often sit as a family watching TV in the sunroom”.
4. Would you like to add anything else about your extension, or your experience with us? “Our sunroom has improved the home ten-fold. We should’ve done this a long time ago“.
5. Are you able to sit in the extension all year round? “Yes 100%”.
6. Would you recommend us to family and friends? “Yes, absolutely”.