There are many reasons why buying the BEST products really DOES MATTER. Are you getting the most from your property?
This quick blog identifies 8 reasons why it is a good idea to use high-quality double or triple glaze products instead of opting for that ‘bargain of a lifetime’ salesman you now regret handing money over to.
Below are 8 reasons
1. Lower energy bills. A home can lose a lot of its energy from doors and windows, however, if the thermal efficiency of windows are good, then energy costs should be greatly reduced.
2. Helps eliminate dampness and condensation within a home: Whenever cold air comes into contact with a warm surface, condensation can occur. Thankfully the gas between our double and triple glazed windows will keep the glass on the inside at room temperature, which will eliminate dampness and condensation within your home.
3. Will keep the warmth in during the winter and keep the heat out during the summer: The layer of gas between the two or three panes of glass causes a barrier that keeps the hot temperatures outside from having an effect on the temperature in the house and vice versa.
4. Multipoint locking technology can deter would-be burglars: The majority of burglars enter a house through a window or door. Single glazed and low-grade double/triple glazed windows do not offer a house the protection it deserves. That’s why you should never compromise on quality. It’s just not worth it in the long run.
5. Will reduce your carbon footprint: Because the thermal efficiency of our windows are excellent, the energy costs and greenhouse gas emissions are reduced.
6. Noise reduction: The two/three layers of glass decrease noise as it passes through them, so distracting sounds from lorries, cars, airplanes, and clubs among other things will be largely reduced.
7. Reduce damage caused by ultraviolet light in your home such as fading of furniture and upholstery: Our High-quality windows and doors actually reduce the amount of ultraviolet light that enters a house. Laminated and tinted glass are also more efficient in this regard because they can reduce the penetration of UV light into a house even more.
8. Can increase the value of our house by helping it to achieve a better EPC energy rating Do you want to improve your EPC rating? Often we find that replacing windows can greatly improve the rating of a property., and if you are selling a property, this could really help push your sale price up to where you want it to be.